Monday, November 16, 2015

Holiday Retiring List and Some Catching Up

Well the retiring list for the Holiday catalog is out.  Remember these are while supplies last for all accessories and the stamp sets will be until December 28, but don't delay.  You will want to get your favorites before they are gone.  You can find the list in the link below.

2015 Holiday Catalog Retiring List

I'm going to do a little catching up today with some of the things I've made in the last month or so and haven't had time to post, so here goes.

This is a checkbook cover that I made for my daughter.  She loved that awesome vellum paper stack and wanted me to use it to make this.

I had the idea that I wanted the little owl to be peeking from the window framelit and this is what I came up with.  Brooke (my daughter) helped with the shade idea.  Cute huh?

This is a latch card.  The cupcake is what is keeping this card closed.


This is a card using the Cherry on Top Cotten paper from the main catalog.  It is a fun and easy to use paper.  I will list the items I used on these cards below.  Please forgive me if I miss something, but feel free to ask if you need more info.

Blessings and thanks for stopping by!
Renee

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails