Friday, June 26, 2015

You are So Kind Butterfly

It's Friday and my second post this week.  Do you ever just feel like sometimes you are in slow motion?  That's the way I've been lately.  I feel like I'm doing the bare minimum every day, but I guess that is ok or at least I'm going to give myself the space for it to be ok.  I'm doing a Bible study right now that is titled Breathe, Making Room for Sabbath and it's a real eye opener that it's ok to not be busy and just to be.  That is something that is tough for a type A person like myself.  We are all a work in progress, right?

I've got another butterfly card for you today, but it's totally different than yesterday's.  This one uses bright colors and the smaller butterfly from the Watercolor Wings stamp set.

I used the stamp set Watercolor Wings and Bold Butterfly Framelits.  The colors are Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  The words are punched out using the Washi Tape punch.  You can find all the items to make this card and so much more on my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails