Friday, April 3, 2015

A Great Opportunity



Well friends, do I have some great news for you.  Starting Monday, April 6 and running through April 10 Stampin'Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING.  That's right....FREE SHIPPING!  This would be a great time to stock up on those items you use all the time and also a great time to get some of those things you've had on your wish list.  You can order on my website HERE or you can call me and I will be more than happy to help you place an order.  Don't forget that the 2013-15 colors will be retiring so you may want to stock up on those before they are gone forever.

Here is my class schedule:
Tuesday, April 21, @6:30 pm....Come join me as we make the Perpetual Calender from the Occasions catalog.  The price of this class is $25 and includes the kit.  You will need to supply adhesive and scissors.  This needs to be prepaid by April 10.  You are not considered registered for the class until I receive your money.  No extra kits will be ordered.  This really will be a fun class.  You will go home with a calendar that can be used over and over again to remember those special days.

Tuesday, May 19, @6:30 pm...Join me as we make fun projects using retiring stamp sets.  The cost of this class is $20.  You will need to supply adhesive, scissors, paper cutter and bone folder.  You will need to RSVP and prepay for this class no later than May 7.  This way I can have everything ready to go for a fun night of stamping.

I accept cash, check or credit card for these classes.  Space will be limited so register early.

Now for today's project.

In case you haven't noticed I've been using a lot of Coastal Cabana lately.  This is such a great color and I will be sad to see it retire.  Here I've paired it with Island Indigo.  The Bermuda Bay sequin trim goes with it well too. 

Here's wishing you a joyous and blessed Easter weekend.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails