Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Have I Got a Bunny for You!

I'm going to call today Terrific Tuesday.  Why?  Because I've been able to be in my office all day, well after I got the laundry done, and play with my Cameo some more. I'm so glad that a couple of weeks ago I organized a bunch of my 12" x 12" paper.  It is now out in the open where I can get at it easily so those luscious Stampin'Up! colors are right there for me to see.  As you will see with today's projects I used Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush.  These are colors that will only be available until the end of May since they are In Colors and will have been around for two years.  I am so sad to see these go.  Coastal Cabana has got to be my favorite of all time.  I've used in for Summer projects, Winter projects and everything in between.  It is a color that has really coordinated with so many other colors.  Here is another bunny I made using my Cameo.  I used all Stampin'Up! products.  The bunny itself in made from Blushing Bride.

Don't you think the Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine works great for whiskers?  This time I used the bow tie image that came with the bunny download.  It may be just slightly larger than the Bow Die Punch.  I attached his nose, feet and bow tie with SU Dimensionals.  Almost wish I would have done that to the ears as well.

I then had to try the cute little Easter Egg box that also comes in the download.  I used the Petite Petal Punch and punched out 5 of the flowers.  I spritzed them with water and crumpled them up and stacked and attached with a Mini Brad.  I then positioned them how I wanted and let them dry.  The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.  To finish it off I added a Rhinestone on top of the brad.  The Happy Easter is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched out with the Modern Label Punch and attached with Dimensionals.  The top of the box has a piece of acetate and helps keep the candy in the box, although I'm sure it won't last long in the box.  ;)




Here's Mr. Bunny with the egg box.
Here the bunnies are together.

Thank you so much for letting me share my projects.  I promise I will get back to some stamping.  I love that I can use a machine like the Cameo Silhouette and use my Stampin'Up! goodies with it because I will always be a SU gal.  No fear there.

Blessings,
Renee












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails