Monday, March 9, 2015

Bunny Basket

Well Monday is almost over.  Are you adjusting to the time change ok?  The Spring forward always gets me bad, but after a couple weeks I should be good.  Until then I will be zombie like.  LOL!

Brooke (my youngest DD) came over on Saturday afternoon and we did a little creating.  I had wanted to make one of these bunnies, so that was our project.  He's made using the Oval framelits and various punches, along with the Petite Purse Die.  I will be teaching how to make these at the Bay Shore scrapbooking retreat this weekend.


The SAB DSP is a great paper to use on these bunnies along with the Best Day Ever stamp set to make the spots on the bunny.  I used Blushing Bride cardstock, but really any color would work.

Time to call it a night!
Blessings and thanks for stopping by.
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails