Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!!!!

It's a little late tonight, but I wanted to get a post in for January 1, 2015.  Actually I'm practicing that 2015 thing.  Teaching my finger to go over one key.  LOL!

I'm going to try my best to post the next few days as well, but we will see how things go.  I am currently coming down with something....cough, stuffy nose, aches....I hope it's not the flu.  Frank has been sick, but is feeling better today.  Not the way I had hoped to start out the new year, but what can you do?

I made a project today for Brooke to hang on her apartment door.  I think these are so much fun and a great way to still decorate for the winter season.

I used up some of the winter DSP from the holiday catalog.  I can't remember the name right now and I'm typing this from upstairs.  Remember you can still order from the Holiday Catalog until Dec 5.  If you'd like to place an order you can do so on my website or by contacting me if you need me to place your order.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails