Thursday, December 11, 2014

December Photo a Day....day 11


Here is my photo for Day 11.  I finished up the rest of my stars from the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit. (138104 $25.95).  You can order this kit from my store.  Just click HERE  This kit has sooooo much in it.  I still have a few embellishing things left, but I made all the stars and they are on my two trees now.  You get enough to make 26 stars in 6 sizes and everything is pre-cut.  Order today and you would have it in a week.  Plenty of time to still make some for Christmas.



I even used some of the glitter words on my projects for today from the kit along with My Paper Pumpkin kit for November.  If you haven't subscribed to MPP, what are you waiting for?  I think they are just some awesome kits and they seem to get better every month.  The stamp set in this one is snowflakes.  Maybe I can post a card that was part of the kit tomorrow.  You can subscribe to MPP HERE


So what do you think of my new photo studio?  I really like it and think it's a great backdrop for my projects. 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails