Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Photo a Day 2

Well, here we are at day two. Joy.....do we have it, do we need it, do we share it, do we treasure it?  Joy can be one of those things that when you don't have it, you can really tell.  Sometimes just seeing the word Joy can remind me that I need to work at having joy.  Joy is a choice and I know some days I don't always choose it.  I'm not saying that is a good thing, just being honest.  I hope you have much joy not only this holiday season, but the rest of the year too.



I fell in love with this Joy sign that I found at Michael's when Frank and I were gone away for our anniversary.  He dropped me off at Michael's and then he went to Harbor Freight.  We were both happy!  It' is made of tin and is made to look antique and the fact that it has lights.......well...that was a big plus for me.  Didn't know where I was going to put it, but when I discovered it would sit on one of the shelves in the built-ins in my kitchen I was really happy.

The framed pic on top is one that I made several years ago.  I like to make a new framed SU project to go with our Christmas decor each year.  When we went to put up decorations this year, I didn't know if I'd put them up.  Was trying to not overdue things as I can sometimes tend to do at the holiday time, but when I asked my daughter what we should put on the shelves this year, she told me she really likes me putting the framed pieces out.  So that's it!  A tradition continues.  The paper snowmen are the ones I shared with you last year and are made using the Bigz Bow Die.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails