Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Halloween Ghosts

Good afternoon!  I've come to the conclusion that as much as I'd like to get my posts so that they would post first thing in the morning, I'm just not that organized and I do much better doing them later in the day.  I think it's because I share them in other groups and such that it's easier for me to do them all at one time because I can't pick a scheduled time for them to post in those other groups or at least I don't know how to do it.  So I guess we are going to stick to later in the day.  Works for me, how about you?

Awhile back I bought these plastic paper plate looking plates in the Target $ Spot.  I love that area of Target.  Of course while doing the Great Stamp Room Clean Up, I found them again.  Boy do I have neat stuff in my stash.  LOL!

I had purchased the Motley Monsters DSP because I loved the candy corn paper so I thought that would be where I started.  I cut the circle using the largest circle in the Circle Framelits collection which happens to have scallops.  It was the perfect size.  I then used the Fall Fest little ghosts with their faces.  The words and the crow come from this months My Paper Pumpkin.  I cut them out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I punched the stars from Gold Glimmer Paper and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I attached them using Glue Dots.  The circle was attached using Sticky Strip and the ghosts, greeting are popped up with Dimensionals.  I think this makes a cute little decorative plate

Well, tomorrow I have a Stampin'Up! workshop that is being held here at my house at 6:30.  The hostess is my friend Becky.  If you would like to come to the party just let me know.  Becky and I would both be glad to have you.

Have a relaxing evening!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Rebecca Hughey said...

Yes, please won't you join us? I say the more the merrier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails