Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Case and a Merry

Well it's only Tuesday and somehow it seems like it's already been long.  I had a doctor appointment yesterday and then had to have some blood drawn today so I've been to the hospital twice this week so maybe that is why I feel like it's already been a long week.  I'm busy working towards getting ready for Bay Shore's scrapbooking/stamping retreat this weekend.  At the moment it seems like I might not make it, but it always comes together.

I had a party last night and I wanted to share the two make and takes we made.  This first one was a change at the last minute after I saw the card that my SU demo friend Dawn made.

 
Is this not the cutest?  The minute Dawn posted it I knew I had to make it and have it be our make and take for last night.  Love it!!!  Thanks so much Dawn for letting me case it.  The stamp set is Four Feathers and has matching Framelits.  You can purchase it in a bundle for $20.25 in clear mount 137630 or for $22.75 in wood mount 137629.  You will find the bundle in the Holiday catalog.

This is the other one.  This new set Seasonally Scattered in the Holiday Mini is such a nice set.  It's a 3 piece set that says, Thanks, Merry and Love.  We used the Trim the Tree DSP stack and added some of the Frosted Embellishments to make it pop.  The base of the card is Pistachio Pudding and the red is Cherry Cobbler.

Again, thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails