Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Grateful Feathers

Well did you miss me over the long weekend?  I missed stamping and sharing with you all, but my hubby had the weekend off and we made the weekend about us.  We didn't go anywhere.  We just stayed home and hung out together.  Cleaned to pool, went swimming, cooked over the bonfire, watched some TV (we are now officially caught up with Hawaii 5-O) and basically just enjoyed each other.  Frank gets very few Saturdays off and especially on a holiday weekend.  He works for John Deere so they are always busy.  If it's not harvesting something, they are getting ready to harvest something and during the winter months they are repairing and setting up new equipment.  We are thankful that he has a good steady job and him getting some time off is always special.  Today though I'm back in the stamp room and getting things caught up.

Here are my projects for today.

I purchased the Four Feathers Bundle because....well fellow demonstrator Justin Krieger has a knack with using feathers and I knew he would do some awesome projects and I would want it and besides it was an awesome deal at $20.25 (clear mount) $22.75 (wood mount).  It comes with four different feathers and two Framelit dies to cut them out.  You of course can purchase them separately, but who wants to cut them out?  Not me!  I love the Framelits
 
After I made the card, I decided to make an oldie, but a goodie.  It's the 2, 4, 6, 8 box.  It's one of the first boxes I learned to make from way back.  I made this one using Pool Party cardstock and stamped it with the Gorgeous Grunge in Coastal Cabana.  I then added some Washi Tape just like I did to the card.  This would make a nice little treat for a special someone.
 
Hope you've enjoyed these projects.  If you have any questions or would like to order any products please visit my Stampin'Up! website.  You can send me a message from my site and orders can be placed 24/7 from there as well. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails