Monday, September 8, 2014

A Quick Post Today

Hey all!  I have just a quick post today.  I'm getting ready for my Memory Keeping presentation here at my house tomorrow night at 6:25 pm.  It's going to be a good time and I'm excited to have quite a few coming.  I can't wait to share.  Preserving your memories has never been so easy, fast and affordable.  If you would like to come just let me know.  There is still time to RSVP and I'd love to have you come.  Can't wait, but I have a lot to get done around here before then.  Here is my quick card for today.  Yes, remember I told you I had one more Christmas card before going back to some Fall things.

I used the Festival of Trees set again and the new DSP stack Trim the Tree.  It's a great little pack of 48 sheets of cardstock that measures 4-1/2" x 6-1/2".  There are 4 each of 12 double-sided designs.  You can check them out in my store right HERE.  They are awesome for making quick Christmas cards.
 
Lots more to share later this week so stay tuned............
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails