Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Halloween?

I know most of you are probably saying, "Halloween already?  Summer's not over with yet."  I totally agree, but when new Holiday Catalog products come out one has got to play a little and besides it will be here before we know it and I'm determined to be ahead of the game this year.  You may even start to see a little Christmas as well.

Here is the card I made using the same set from yesterday's card.  It's called Holiday Home and comes in Photopolymer which is really great because you can see through it and it make it easier for creating scenes like this.

Colors are Pumpkin Pie (of course), Basic Black, Whisper White and Hello Honey.  I colored the house with the Blendies and to get the leaves all the different colors I used our regular Stampin'Write Markers directly on the stamp.  Did you notice the new Lucky Stars Embossing Folder that I used on the background?  You can find this new stamp set along with the matching Framelits and Embossing Folder in the new Holiday Catalog.  If you are customer and have placed an order in the last six months you should be receiving one in the mail.  If you haven't received one, but would like to please feel free to contact me.  Just drop me an email at ibecakes@airadv.net.
 
I'll be placing an order in a few days so if you'd like to order please let me know.  You can order from the Holiday Catalog on August 28 when it goes live.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails