Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Couple of Reminders


Hey there!  I just want to remind you all of a few things about promotions that will be ending/starting, so here goes............

My Paper Pumpkin


You can still get your first 2 months at 50% off when you sign up as a new MPP subscriber.  You can subscribe  RIGHT HERE!  Just click and subscribe and your could have your first MPP in September.  Offer ends September 10.  Your credit card will be charged when your kit ships sometime after the 10th of each month.

Big Shot August Specials

There is an awesome deal on the Big Shot this month.  Order the Big Shot and get a Stamp/Framelit Bundle absolutely FREE.  Already own the Big Shot?  You can get select Bundles at 15% off.  Check them out HERE!

2013 Holiday Catalog Carryover List
There are still select items from last year's Holiday Catalog available.  They will only be available until 11:50 pm tonight August 27.  You can view them HERE!  Don't delay!

2014 Holiday Catalog Available

You can begin to order from the 2014 Holiday Catalog beginning tomorrow, August 28, 2014.  I will be placing an order if you'd like to take advantage of 10% shipping.  Let me know ASAP!

Clearance Rack

Did you know that there recently was new items added to the Clearance Rack?  Check them out HERE!

New Photopolymer Stamp Set Release

Periodically Stampin'Up! will be releasing new Photopolymer stamp sets that you won't find in any catalog.  Check out the latest one called YeeHaw!  HERE.

Weekly Deals

Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals.  They are listed every Tuesday morning.  You can find this week's deal HERE!


What I have planned
Did you know that on September 9 at 6:25 pm at my house I will be giving a presentation on Preserving Your Memories?  You are not going to want to miss this one.  It is a fast easy and affordable way of preserving your memories and getting your pictures off of those computers and cell phones.  This is a no obligation presentation and I promise you will enjoy seeing what I have to show you.  All I ask is that you please RSVP so that I can plan for refreshments.

On September 23 I will be having my monthly class.  Be looking for more details on that soon.  My monthly classes have been going over real well and we make some adorable useful projects.

OK, I hope you made it to the end with me.  I like to keep you up to date with all that is happening.  If you'd like to see me post a special technique, demonstrate a certain stamp set or would just like to let me know you enjoy my blog, please feel free to leave a comment.  I love hearing from you.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails