Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Take on Floral Framelits

 Here is the card I told you about yesterday.  I saw the idea of using this framelit to make a card on Pinterest.  You can find it here.  I don't have the stamp set that was used for this, but it is a current Stampin'Up! hostess set that is available.  I decided to use another set called Daydream Medallions and then the Blended Bloom single stamp.  Again this was colored with the Blendies.  The key to cutting this out is to only put your folded cardstock under the top three petals and then when you run it through the Big Shot you only go part way.  Very simple.  If you need pictures to understand what I'm talking about, please leave a comment and I'll try and show you.
I just realized that I hadn't shared my July banner I made for my open house.  I was saving it for the open house and forgot to post here.  Lots of Big Shot dies used on here.  I used the Party Pennants BigzL die, the Project Life Cards and Labels die set, Stars Framelits and the Designer Rosette Bigz XL die.  The alphabet that I used is one that has been retired, but you could use any alphabet die.  The rosettes were made using the striped silver vellum DSP.  This was so fun to make.  I'm already thinking of what I can make for other months and seasons, so stay tuned.
 
Here's one last card I wanted to share.  I'm not sure how well I like this one.  Ever have one of those projects where you know how it should look in your head, but it doesn't always come out that way?  That's the way I feel about this one.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge set, Bitty Banners for the words and the butterfly is from Kinda Eclectic.  The washi tape is Sweet Sadie.
 
Hope you are having a good weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails