Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Class Projects

Here are the projects we made last night at class.  My daughter Brooke happened to be here.  She has Tuesday evenings off and comes out to have supper with us and do her laundry.  She stayed and participated in the class.  I was so happy to have her.  With her busy schedule we don't often get to craft together like we did when she was younger.  She took this pic of her projects and posted on Facebook so I thought I'd share. 


 
 
 Here are the individual projects.
 A little gift card hold with a velcro clasp.  The ladies loved the fry box.  They made sure they were all getting the same amount of malted milk balls.  LOL!
 This card I cased from fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator Kay Kalthoff.  It was just too cute.  Thanks Kay!  I found her video on YouTube for this card.
 Another great way to use the Work of Art stamp set.  This set is a must have!

This was probably my fav card of the evening.  I just love the retro feel to it.  The Oh Snap! was stamped using a new rotary stamp.  This is so much fun!  You has the alphabet, numbers, &, @, a heart as well.  It has 13 spaces so you can make lots of phrases.  You can find it here in my stampin' store.
Alphabet Rotary Stamp by Stampin' Up!

Are you on Pinterest?  If you aren't, then you should be.  I love Pinterest and get so much inspiration over there.  Hope on over to Pinterest and follow me.  http://www.pinterest.com/reneeondrajka/

Well that is it for tonight.  I did start this post earlier today, but then a few other things had to be attended to, but I did get it posted and that's the important thing.

Blessings,
Renee
www.reneeond.stampinup.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails