Saturday, April 12, 2014

Some Easter Inspiration

Well I finally finished out taxes.  Seems I just dread doing them every year and procrastinate big time.  I have a problem with makes piles that is for another day and the "another day" never comes until tax day.  LOL!  Any hoo, they are done!  Yay!

I'm going to take a break today from the Scrap It Up! series since I haven't had time to edit my pics I've taken.  I'm going to share a couple of Easter cards with you.  What I do when I share things I've made is to photograph them and then edit and I then save them to my desktop.  I know if they are on my desktop then I haven't posted them so here's a couple from the desktop.

I have to say that daffodils are one of my favorite flowers so when I saw the idea of making the Petite Petals Punch into a daffodil I knew I had to make a card doing just that.  This card just screams Spring to me.  Colors used are Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green.  The little centers of the flowers are made using the Punch Pack that is on sale though Monday.  You get three punches for $12.71.  Great time to order them and the item number is 118309.

 Colors here are Daffodil Delight and Perfect Plum.  The Gold Sequins give it that touch of bling.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more Scrap It Up! projects.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails