Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Simple Thanks

I'm a little late in posting today, but that is because I had to do the dreaded task of housework today.  You know, dusting, cobwebing, vacuuming, scrubbing, rug washing....yeah the big stuff today.  It had to be done and you can only put stuff off so long.  So anyway that is the reason for my late post.

Here is a very simple card that I actually just threw together very quickly.  Remember the  chevrons I showed you the other day HERE and that I had the diamond shapes left?  Well I used them to make this card.
I used Pink Pirouette and Pool Party, two of my fav colors.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge set for the background on the Pink Pirouette.  It's very subtle, but adds just that right touch, I think.  The Thanks comes from the ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet.  I love that this alphabet is a good size for cards.  I actually lined up the letters on my clear block and was able to stamp this all at one time.  That is a real time saver.  And of course I had to add some rhinestones for a little extra bling.
 
Well that's it for now.  I need to go rest from all my activity today because I have a special friend coming over to stamp with me tomorrow.  We have been trying to get together for months now and tomorrow it's going to happen.  Looking forward to a great day!
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails